Saturday, May 18, 2013

Interviste me gazetaren e mirenjohur te Zerit te Amerikes, znj.Zamira Edwards

Interviste me gazetaren e mirenjohur te Zerit te Amerikes, znj.Zamira Edwards, e cila se bashku me motren dhe vellain e saj u arratisen me not nga regjimi diktatorial ne vitin 1984. Znj.Edwards flet ne kujtim te vellait te saj i cili humbi jeten, dhe njekohesisht ndihet
e bekuar qe ndodhet ne vendin me demokratik te botes, ne Amerike. TV Alba Life ka transmetuar kroniken e plote te 70 Vjetorit te Zerit te Amerikes ne shqip ne kanalet televizive dhe njekohesisht eshte dhene dhe nga paketa digitale TV Alb.
Per me shume ju mund te shtypni ne kete vidio ne youtube:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSDub1RD4hQ&feature=youtu.be

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I discovered your blog by way of Google while searching for a related topic,
your website got here up, it seems to be great.

I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, simply became aware of your weblog thru Google,
and located that it's really informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I will appreciate should you proceed this in future. Lots of other people will likely be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

my site :: ????? ???????? ??????

Anonymous said...

Its like you learn my mind! You appear to grasp so much approximately this, like you wrote the
book in it or something. I believe that you just can do
with a few % to drive the message house a bit, but instead of that, this is
magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back.

Here is my web site; police glasses price

Anonymous said...

I always emailed this website post page to all my contacts, because if like to read it
after that my friends will too.

Feel free to surf to my site ... harley davidson clip sunglasses

Anonymous said...

I every time spent my half an hour to read this
webpage's articles all the time along with a cup of coffee.

Here is my page :: authentic nfl jerseys

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the primary time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to provide something back and aid others such as you helped me.

Stop by my homepage :: slendertone belt reviews

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This blog post could not be written any better!
Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly
kept preaching about this. I will forward this article to
him. Fairly certain he's going to have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

my homepage - www.machinethai.com

Anonymous said...

smokeless cigarettes, buy electronic cigarette, electronic cigarette brands, smokeless cigarettes, smokeless cigarettes, e cigarette reviews