Friday, May 17, 2013

Albdreams.net (SHBA) MERR ÇERTEFIKATEN E MIRNJOHJES ,AKORDUAR NGA NËNPREFEKTI I MALËSISË MADHE,



RUSH DRAGU ,PRONAR DHE DREJTUES I Albdreams-it (SHBA) MERR ÇERTEFIKATEN E MIRNJOHJES ,AKORDUAR NGA NËNPREFEKTI I MALËSISË MADHE, TË  DHËNË ME RASTIN E 100 VJETORIT TË SHPALLJES  PAVARESISË SË SHQIPERISË
 Vizita  e ketyre ditëve të zotit Rush Dragu në Shqiperi ka bërë të mundur që ti dorzohet Çertefikata e Mirnjohjes akorduar me rastin e 100 vjetorit të shpalljes së pavaresisë së Shqiperisë, per portalin online Albdreams (Ëndërrat Shqiptare),pronar , themelues dhe drejtues i të cilit është zoti Dragu që prej dates
26 nentor 2004 , kur kjo dritare e madhe drite u hapë në qiellin e medieve elektronike Amerikane. Per kontributin e madh në promovimin e vlerave kulturore ,artistike ,publicistike e historike ketij portali shqiptarë me daten 28 nentor 2012 Nenprefekti i asaj kohe të  Malesisë Madhe zoti Sytki Ndrecaj i akordon  Çertefikaten e Mirnjohjes ,e cila “fizikisht” nuk kishte qënë e mundur  t’i  dorzohet zotit Rush Dragu me banim në Amerikë.  Kjo mundesi u krijua pikrisht me daten 14 maj 2013. Dorzimi i kesaj Çertefikate në ketë ditë u bë nga ish Nënprefekti zoti Sytki Ndrecaj , me pranin e Nënprefektit të sotem të Malesisë Madhe  zotit Islam Semanaj ,gjë që tregon vijimsin e vlersimit të kesaj medie elektronike nga Institucioni i Nenprefektit M.Madhe.
Të pranishem në dorzimin e Çertefikates së Mirnjohjes Zotit Rush  Dragu ishin edhe gazetar ,publicist e miq të Albdreams-it si dhe bisnezmeni i njohur (mbeshtetes e kontribues per vlerat kombetare shqiptare) zoti Ndue Ftoni. Gjatë dorzimit të kesaj Çertefikate të pranishmit  vlersuan portalin Albdreams si një dritare plot dritë ku secili ka çfarë të shoh , dhe ka çfarë të thotë ,pa asnjë censure  apo privim ,me një liri të cilen sot është veshtirë ta gjeshë  në mediat e tjera shqiptare…Albdreams-i u tha nga të pranishmit është edhe një urë lidhese elektronike , në mes shqiptareve që banojnë në Amerikë e vende të tjera dhe atyre të Shqiperisë politike dhe etnike..Albdreams-i është edhe një zë i fuqishem Shqiptarie  në tempullin e lirisë e demokracisë (SHBA) , dhe per këtë merita kryesore i takon zotit Rush Dragu…
                                                                                                                          Perg.  Ndue  BACAJ

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you provide here and can't wait
to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyhow, great site!

Feel free to surf to my website :: cars for sale in saudi arabia

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I've been reading your site for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Humble Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent job!

My web-site: credenciamentoeventos.com.br

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I believe your web site could possibly be having browser compatibility issues.
When I take a look at your website in Safari,
it looks fine but when opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues.
I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Apart from that, fantastic blog!


Also visit my web blog ... med2011.com

Anonymous said...

You have made some really good points there. I checked on
the internet to learn more about the issue and found most individuals will
go along with your views on this site.

Look into my web-site: cars for sale in libya

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to find out what blog system you happen to be using? I'm experiencing some
small security issues with my latest website and I would like to find something
more risk-free. Do you have any suggestions?


Feel free to visit my web blog :: nfl jerseys saints

Anonymous said...

Wow, this paragraph is nice, my sister is analyzing such
things, therefore I am going to tell her.

Look at my weblog - emporio armani sunglasses 2008

Anonymous said...

Wow, this article is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing these things, thus I am going
to tell her.

Here is my blog; allahswali.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do believe this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;) I will return
yet again since I book-marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to
help other people.

My web-site - does slendertone work

Anonymous said...

Hi would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm
going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.

P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!


Here is my weblog :: cheap authentic nfl jerseys

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to “return the favor”.
I am trying to find things to improve my site!
I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!\

Here is my web page ... flycanadianrockies.com

Anonymous said...

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you an email.
I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

Also visit my web site; designer sunglasses

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really
useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.


Here is my webpage Armani Exchange Watch